- Call Number: bMS 689
- Title: Hudson River Association. Records, 1834-1865.
- Repository: Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, 45 Francis Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138-1911
- Quantity: 1 volume
- Acquisition Information: Gift of the Fourth Universalist Society of New York, 2006.
- Access: There are no restrictions on access to this collection.
The Hudson River Association, later known as the New York Association of Universalists, was organized in 1825. The association was made up of the New York counties of Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Sullivan, Rockland, Kings, Queens, Suffolk, and Richmond, along with Hudson in Columbia county and the Second Society in Newark, New Jersey.
Scope and Content Note:
The collection consists of a record book that includes meeting minutes, session notes, newspaper clippings, and correspondence.
- bMS 689/1 (1) Record book, 1834-1865.