Rev. Stephen George Kendrick
This field placement aims to involve students in various activities of ministry within a medium sized Unitarian Universalist church. After an initial period of becoming familiar with the programs and activities of the church, students are expected to set personal learning goals that will serve the church community and develop their own skills in parish ministry and liberal religious education.
Opportunities for Student Involvement:
Interest in developing skills and an attitude of openness and cooperation are the main requirements. Students are encouraged to participate in every facet of church life. Ministerial skills/services, special occasions, social outreach.
No information provided.
Arts of Ministry Competencies Offered:
- Administration and Program Development
- Denominational Polity
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Preaching and Worship
- Religious Education and Spiritual Development
There will be a weekly supervision meeting with students and supervisors, with one-on-one supervision meetings to be determined by the needs of each student.
- Number of Students: 1
- Total Compensation: $6500.00
- Type of Compensation: Direct Pay from Site
- Additional Notes: Additional travel funds available, and an opportunity to serve as a month-long summer minister.