330 Concord Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
Web address: http://pcsudbury.org/
Dr. William McIvor
The Presbyterian Church is a medium-sized, growing congregation, highly active in every way, with excellent ministries in worship, mission and outreach, and Christian education.
Opportunities for Student Involvement:
Over the course of the project, the student would participate in liturgical preparation and leadership; some preaching; be involved in youth ministry and adult education programs; learn about the church's caring system; and actively participate in church leadership. As much as possible, the learning agreement would be structured around the student's interests and strengths.
No information provided.
Arts of Ministry Competencies Offered:
- Administration and Program Development
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Preaching and Worship
- Religious Education and Spiritual Development
The student will meet weekly with the pastor, on a regular basis with the Session (governing board), and as appropriate with others involved with the student's assigned responsibilities.
- Number of Students: 1
- Total Compensation: $5000.00
- Type of Compensation: Direct Pay from Site
- Additional Notes: Presbyterian affiliation preferred, but all Protestant denominations welcome to apply. Site unavailable 2016-2017.